Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Show opening Friday July 2 in Homer, Alaska

I haven't posted new work recently, mostly because I have been busy preparing work for my solo show, which opens this Friday in Homer, AK at Fireweed Gallery. If you are in the area, please come by to say hello, either during the opening Friday evening, or on Saturday any time. I will spend Saturday in the gallery doing a painting demonstration.

If you can't make it to Homer, the gallery is taking purchase orders by email and phone, so if you have seen anything in the past 6 months or so on the blog that interests you, please contact them at art@fireweedgallery.com , or by phone at 907 235 3411.

Fireweed Gallery is at 475 E Pioneer Ave, Homer, AK, open 10 - 7 Mon - Sat and 11 - 5 Sun. Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck with your show! That's exciting!

Ruth Steinfatt said...

Very nice to have "found" you amongst the blogs :)

I live in Sidney BC on Vancouver Island and paint as well. Watercolors is my main interest but I have branched out into mixed media recently.

I'll add you to my favourites :)

Ruth