Thursday, October 9, 2008

Windfalls


This painting was done during my appearance last Friday at Charlie's Club 25 Coffee Gallery on 4th and D in Anchorage. I will be painting there tomorrow and most Fridays through the end of the year. If you are in Anchorage, please drop by! It's a great coffee shop in an historic building, the furnishings are lovely antiques. I may be there more than one day a week as the holidays approach, you can call 229 0943 to ask if I am there, or email me at the address below for my schedule. I set up by 9 AM and stay until the painting is done. My models for this piece came from the crab apple tree near my day job and a friend's apple tree. Nature's bounty!

6" x 8" oil on linen panel

To purchase, contact Fireweed Gallery in Homer, AK.
907 235 3411

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh wow! You're painting on site, in front of people, on purpose?! You are a brave woman. But how cool is that! How did your last session go? I can't wait to see the results.
I will have to look more closely at your still life set-ups now, as I've started a new class...
Hope you are well!