Sunday, December 6, 2015

Goodbye Blogspot

Hi friends,

This is my final post from blogspot.com.

But I have a new blog!
If you received an email from me in the last 3 days about the launch of my new website design, you are already on the new blog mailing list. If you did not, and you would like to continue receiving my occasional posts, here is how:

This link will take you to my newly designed website and the new version of my blog: Diary of a Stealth Sketcher.   Scroll down to the sign up form, enter your email, and you will continue to receive news bulletins, comments, and photos of my new work.

In the coming months I will be telling you more about the artist's life and studio practices, along with all the usual things I have been blogging about since June of 2008.

Thank you all for faithfully following, for your encouragement and comments over the years!
Let's keep in touch!

Very best wishes,
Carol Lambert


No comments: