Saturday, September 21, 2013

August Floral SOLD!


Not 24 hours after posting this painting on the blog, I had inquiries about availability and price. This afternoon I delivered the painting to the new owners, which was very exciting. As you can see by the photo (that's me on the left), they are pleased, too.


In fact, they expressed a hope that this sale, coming so soon after I published the photo, will inspire others to follow through quickly to inquire about a work they admire. I can only agree! Don't hesitate to contact me for more information when you are interested in one of my pieces.

If you regret missing out on this one, there will be more. I was able to complete a different floral to my satisfaction, to be posted soon. It is very different from this one, less formal overall, but it turned out pretty well. Stay tuned.

No comments: