Sunday, May 8, 2011

Apple Study


When I am teaching, I usually demonstrate the steps of creating a still life by making a small study. I show each next step in the process for my students, then I spend time going around giving hints and help. So, the demonstration painting is necessarily quick and small.

This little study is what I worked on during the last class I taught. (I did work on it more afterward, I thought it was worth a little extra effort.)

There is still room in this weekend's class, which is the last I will teach for the time being. Please contact me at info@carollambertarts.com if you are interested in joining us!

6" x 6" oil on linen panel

SOLD

2 comments:

Kay said...

lovely apple painting!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kay! This one is simple but I really like the simple ones too.