Thursday, March 24, 2011

Four Inch Brush, completed


The Four Inch Brush from my last demonstration is finally finished. The image below is the last one from the "in process" series I posted a few weeks ago. I had quite a way to go in the finishing step.

I used the same color mixtures throughout the process, but they look different in the two photos. The finished photo was taken in natural daylight, while the process photos were taken under indoor light. The photo above shows more accurate color. I did change the colors of the brush in the final version.


I will be doing another First Friday demonstration on April 1. I hope those of you in and around Anchorage will drop by the Upstairs Studio to say hello. In addition, my still life weekend classes are ongoing and have openings. If you would like to join us this weekend, or during April or May, please get in touch through my email:
info@carollambertarts.com

8 x 10
oil on linen panel

No comments: